• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Captain America (original) PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuicideAnomaly

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a Captain America (comic version) PF. I would certainly prefer the exclusive version, but will consider the regular.

The statue must be in good condition, and come with its original color box. I would like to have the shipper box, but it's not detrimental.

I'm located in Canada, so I would need someone willing to ship across the border, or across the pond if necessary.:) I've seen several on eBay as of late, but most sellers are unwilling to ship to Canada. :(

Feel free to look at my eBay profile under the same name for feedback. Thanks, and have a wonderful day.

Looks like I'm going to have to sell my Cap. It's the Ex. Never been displayed. Still in the shipper.

I am certainly your man if you do end up selling. All I ask is that you check it for damage.

As expected, I'm pretty nervous about buying sealed statues.

Anyhow, send me a PM if you wish to discuss further. :)

Back