• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Anakin Skywalker - Sideshow 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
21191_press07-001.jpg

I'm interested in buying a Sideshow Anakin figure, Sith or Jedi version doesn't matter to me. Just make sure there aren't any issues with it like flaking tabards.

ssAnakin.jpg

Leaving it in the box can cause this issue!

Contact me with price and shipping cost to Stockholm, Sweden!

Cheers!
:peace

Last edited:
Almost bought one but that one had the flaking issue on the tabards... :(

Bump it up!

Hi. I have both versions. Jedi and Sith. I do not have and flaking issues with the tabbards on either one. I would be willing to sell the Sith one to you. I want to keep the Jedi version.

I gotta run to work now, but I'll get you a quote with shipping to you in Sweden tonight okay? :wave

I just sent you a PM about this figure. I checked out my Anakin - "Sith Apprentice" figure, and there is NO flaking on the tabbards at all. :wave
I have pictures of it for you in the PM, and a direct link to my picture album I made of the figure for you tonight on Photobucket. Please get back to me when you can. Thanks!

Please get back to me again okay? My price is not set, and I am willing to negotiate with you. I really hope we can still work this out. I'll be online all night tonight hoping to hear back from you.

Please don't count me out. This Anakin figure is in great condition with NO damage or flaking to the tabbards as I showed you in my pictures.

Thanks. :wave

I have the ex. What price are you looking to pay shipped? I'd prefer to know up front and if I can sell it for that, it's yours. PM me, pls :)

I would appreciate it if you would give me the chance to sell the one I have to you for the price you're looking for. Since I was the first person to reply to you here about it.

Thanks David! I appreciate it. :wave

I'm really hoping to sell mine to him for the price he wants. I really need the cash right now.

Sorry, you wanted 200 for it shipped. That to me is a rip off. It's not worth more than approx. 60 dollars plus shipping. Which is about 30 dollars. Even if you'd agree to go lower, I don't feel comfortable dealing with someone who wanted 200 for it from the beginning. Sorry.

You did not say this in any of our PMs. Once I listed my price, you never replied in a PM to me that price you were looking to pay for it. You only replied with your asking price here in your thread. The last PM you only said "sorry not interested". I can come down to your price! That is what I have been trying to tell you! I am willing to do that. I can and will do $ 90.00 shipped for it. Sixty dollars for the figure, and thirty dollars for shipping like you stated in your last post here.

I told you I was willing to drop my price. This happens here on the board all of the time. Guys negotiate with each other to get to the right price for all parties involved. Why would you feel uncomfortable now that I am agreeing to your asking price of $ 90.00 shipped to you? How is that fair to me if I will sell my figure to you for your asking price, and there is nothing wrong with the tabbards on his outfit as I showed you in my pictures of it?

David Dunn agreed with me that you should give me a chance to sell my figure to you since I was the first one to reply to your thread. I have come down now to your asking price.

Last edited:
Back