Is Kirin Hobby legit?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonv808

Super Freak
Reaction score
I stumbled onto an online store called Kirin Hobby. They have some good deals. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from there? Is it too good to be true?

legit but their shipping prices to canada are insanely high , and the figure cost is quite low compared to other online store, but in the end not worth it due to shipping

I stumbled onto an online store called Kirin Hobby. They have some good deals. I was just wondering if anyone has ordered from there? Is it too good to be true?

I didn't have any experience with their services.
If you want to know whether the company is legitimate or not,you should keep in mind the following instructions
1.Use Whois lookup tool like WhoisXY.com to check the whois information.Because legitimate company properly update whois database.
2.Then check whether domain owner contact details and E-mail address is currently active or not.
3.Finally take some reviews about that company using Scamadviser.com,Webutation.net.
I am sure above the steps are very useful to check any company is legit or scam.I hope it will be very useful to you.

I only ordered from them once, but they're legit. The only problem is that they take a really long time to fulfill back orders but if it's in stock you should be fine.

Back