• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DX01 + Batman Parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adello25

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking for a DX01 Joker figure. I would prefer just the figure in his normal suit with the grenades and pins that go in his jacket. It does not have to have other accessories but the gun, knife, cards would all be a bonus in my eyes. I would prefer to buy just the figure as opposed to the whole thing (cop suit).

I am also looking for a Christian Bale headsculpt from the DX12 along with the black neck protector.

Also looking for the duffel bag from the Bank Robber Joker figure? I only need the bag, but if you have it with the grenades and everything that will work too, but if not, just the bag will work

Last edited:
I am looking for a DX01 Joker figure. I would prefer just the figure in his normal suit with the grenades and pins that go in his jacket. It does not have to have other accessories but the gun, knife, cards would all be a bonus in my eyes. I would prefer to buy just the figure as opposed to the whole thing (cop suit).

I am also looking for a Christian Bale headsculpt from the DX12 along with the black neck protector.

Got the overcoat and under coat for sale if interested.

Back