Statue Gentle Giant Yoda (Ilum) 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gentle Giant Yoda (Hoth) 1:6

they have it wrong :lol .. I was wondering the same thing !

true.. wasnt that the episode where the younglings were up to find their crystals ?

1/6 Yoda Hoth Statue

This one is a definite buy for me. :yess:

GG10611.jpg

Pre-Order - Q2 2014 Release
Regular Price: $115.00
Scale: 1:6
Dimensions: H 12” W 5.25” D 2.75
Release Date: Q2 2014

Inspired by the Adam Hughes’ artwork (which, in turn, was inspired by Gennedy Tartakovsky’s Star Wars: Clone Wars Animated Series), Gentle Giant Ltd. is proud to present a new Yoda statue! Intended to be a companion piece to our upcoming Padme Amidala Statue, this fresh interpretation of the character - a realistic rendering inspired by animation - is dark, dramatic and unique. Boasting incredibly fine detail that no other incarnation of the character can compete with, this statue is a must-have for all true Star Wars fans.

Digitally sculpted by the master artisans at Gentle Giant Ltd. and individually hand-painted, each statue comes individually numbered and includes a matching certificate of authenticity.

OK the info is all wrong but i still dig the statue :)

I'm not even sure when he has this look, but pre ordered :D

80377-2.jpg
80377-3.jpg

80377-4.jpg
80377-5.jpg

80377-6.jpg
80377-7.jpg

Can we please fix the title? It should say Ilum. Yoda has never been to Hoth, at least that has been documented in the Holocrons.

Back