• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys - Jack Sparrow Pirates of the Caribbean DX06 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BojTrek

Freaked Out
Reaction score
UPDATE: 08/26/2013 - In the process of selling item to the first person that contacted me. I will close the thread after the sale is complete, thank you to all of the repliers!

For Sale: SALE IN PROCESS 08/26/2013

Hot Toys - Jack Sparrow Pirates of the Caribbean DX06 12" Figure

The item is open and I have the box and many of the items... Unfortunately... I do not have the captains wheel and wooden planks base. They were thrown out on accident during a cleaning mishap. ARRRGH!

I will take pictures in a week, I will be out of town on vacation with the family.

$125 for everything as is, let me know. Thanks!

NOTE: The box is MINT, Jack is in really perfect condition I would think. I did not really mess with him except for removing the thread on the red/white belt to make it sit better.

I will check the box and list all items, nothing is broken... a few items are gone. Sorry, I do not know what at this time... a jug of rum and the base items are gone for sure... so maybe 3-4 items.

Or make me a reasonable offer...

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=66

Last edited:
sfe8ls.jpg

29o0hol.jpg

Sorry, we are back from vacation. I am adding new pictures, I can complete the sale this week. I know a number of you have sent me an instant message.

I am going to check backwards in time to the first person that asked for it and start replying.

I am asking $125 and the buyer pays for shipping. I think that is a fair price request, I am totally new to selling figures.

I only own 4 total and a life-size C-3PO bust.

I live on the NW Side of Chicago, so I have access to the USPS, UPS and FedEx.

28035z4.jpg

mry6bq.jpg

a4lphh.jpg

t9a245.jpg

qsmsz7.jpg

xlk09j.jpg

2s8kck8.jpg

Please Note: The steering wheel and a rum bottle are missing for sure, the rest of the hands and extra head were never removed from the foam.

UPDATED ORIGINAL POST - Sale in process, I will close thread on completion of sale. Thank you all!

Item back for sale as original sale fell through, let me know if you are interested.

$125 plus whatever shipping you want me to use.

Thank you all for the over 20 replies... the item is sold, paid for and shipped.

Thread can be closed/deleted, thanks!

BojTrek

Back