Marvel Question: What license would you want to be returned to the MCU most?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which license would you want returned to Marvel (MCU)

• Total voters

Ultron-7

Super Freak
Reaction score
Basically which of the Marvel licenses owned by other studios would you like returned to Marvel (MCU) most?

X-Men
Spider-Man
Fantastic 4

For me it would be Fantastic 4 to have Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer back for Avengers 3 to face off against Thanos. It would also bring in Galactus for another big threat or an unwilling ally to take on Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet. Also the Fantastic 4 working with the Avengers and on their own done by Marvel could be great.

(Note: I think these are the only licenses not held by Marvel but maybe wrong.

Spider-Man. Please? No more Mr. Freeze as Elektro, or shot-for-shot Raimi ripoffs. :pray:

It's literally stunning this is the actor, and look that was chosen. And goddamn right about Raimi rip offs. ASM was watery Flu Diarrhea.

b8lkr5.jpg

X-Men for sure. Freaking tired of 20FC raping awesome characters.

Never liked F4 and already got great Raimi's SP dilogy :lol

Freaking tired of 20FC raping awesome characters.

3030702-trevor2_zps74bd346e.jpg

:lol

No way. If Marvel got him back they'd just make him an Avenger like the idiotic new comics. Same for Wolverine. I'm glad that the current legal rights force them to have the Avengers be the Avengers.

:exactly:

And most seem to want them with Disney not for X-Men or Spider-Man movies just to add them to the Avenger roster.

3030702-trevor2_zps74bd346e.jpg

:lol

And most seem to want them with Disney not for X-Men or Spider-Man movies just to add them to the Avenger roster.

First: :lol

Second: Which is why i'm happy with Spider-man and X-men where they are, i just feel the FF has some of the key cosmic character which the MCU could make much better use of in Phase 3. Especially Surfer, the FF movies were pretty terrible and the MCU could use them and they can't be forced into the Avengers team like Wolverine or Spider-man could.

I think every character should be replaced with Trevor Slattery.

I want an Avengers, but with 6 Trevors.

First: :lol

Second: Which is why i'm happy with Spider-man and X-men where they are, i just feel the FF has some of the key cosmic character which the MCU could make much better use of in Phase 3. Especially Surfer, the FF movies were pretty terrible and the MCU could use them and they can't be forced into the Avengers team like Wolverine or Spider-man could.

I wouldn't object to FF moving over. Nor do i object to Fox having another go.

Basically

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ[/ame]

But Spidey and X-Men are great where they are. :wink1:

No way. If Marvel got him back they'd just make him an Avenger like the idiotic new comics. Same for Wolverine. I'm glad that the current legal rights force them to have the Avengers be the Avengers.

Not only was he an Avenger in the comics long before that, he was also a member of the Fantastic Four. :moon

Back