I Would love to have a working blinking Red phone from the 1960's Batman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the whole phone light up though? and does it have the Beeping sound taken from the show?

Nick

I don't work for them, so you might want to contact the company directly. :lol

As far as I can tell from the site, the light does flash but the phone comes with a standard ringer. However, that ringer can be replaced by other bells that make different sounds, and they seem to have two options available in addition to the standard ring.

I've seen replicas that buzz but they're just props. I haven't seen anything closer to a working version of the phone at present.

I don't work for them, so you might want to contact the company directly. :lol

As far as I can tell from the site, the light does flash but the phone comes with a standard ringer. However, that ringer can be replaced by other bells that make different sounds, and they seem to have two options available in addition to the standard ring.

I've seen replicas that buzz but they're just props. I haven't seen anything closer to a working version of the phone at present.

I just don't want to go spending $125.00 on the phone if it does not work exactly how I want it to. but that phone does have me drooling. :drool :D

Thanks for posting it. :D

The Monster,
Nick

It would have to be a translucent Red phone with lights in it to get the lighting effect and the ringer would have to be the beep taken from the show and the lights would have to flash in sync with the beep. :D

Nick

Last edited:
Sideshow, You could make it a Rotary dial phone, :D Or if you wanted it to be a keypad style phone would there be a way to place the keys in a circle to make it look like a Rotary style phone?

The Monster,
Nick

I have one made by Samy Huven, he has kind of dropped out of site though. This is not my phone, but is a video of one just like it...
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1n55RL7Ro"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1n55RL7Ro[/ame]

Back