Marvel Comic Character Talk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mithrandier

Super Freak
Reaction score
I would like to use this thread as an area for talks and discussions on any Marvel character. Questions about certain characters, ask away. News on someone, post it.

Some of you that have not read comics for a while that would like to know what some of their characters have been up to, maybe you can find that info here.

I have always loved Juggernaut as a villan. He was arrogant and ****y with the power to back it up. I hate to see him as a wimp. He would make a great PF or even a great archive set with his helmet and gaunlets.

BrianK said:
I have always loved Juggernaut as a villan. He was arrogant and ****y with the power to back it up. I hate to see him as a wimp. He would make a great PF or even a great archive set with his helmet and gaunlets.

If SSC did a Juggernaut prop archive they'd need to include the Ruby of Cytorak for sure.

Khev said:
Here's a quick question for you guys. Why are non-Ultimate Marvel comics referred to as 616?

Alan Moore coined the term in a Captain Britain story. It's the number of the regular Marvel Universe, like reality #616 of infinite possibilities. It's basically a randomly chosen number, though some people think it refers to the publication date of Fantastic Four #1. Except that actually came out some months after June 1961.

question:

Who is Marvel Girl? Is she Phoenix? She's hot that is all i know :D

TOE said:
question:

Who is Marvel Girl? Is she Phoenix? She's hot that is all i know :D
As with everything in the Marvel Universe, it's not as simple as a yes or a no. :lol

Originally, Marvel Girl was Jean Grey, but the moniker was also adopted by her daughter as well as Richard and Sue Reed's daughter.

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'm sure "Jug-heads" have seen this, but what the hey!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O98PCZLpFgw

Kelly, Kelly, that is quite possibly the greatest video of all time. I remember seeing that a couple of months ago and laughing SO hard to work people were turning around to look at me. Just as funny as the first time I saw it.

The Wrescking Crew is a group of good ol' fashioned two bit street hoods. They are not in the same league with Magneto, Venom, or Dr. Doom. But they are good B/C class bad guys.

Back