1/6 DC Collectibles: Batman: Hush Batman & Catwoman Kiss Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyh84

Super Freak
Reaction score
bmcwthekissstatuejpg-e93917_610w.jpg

Based on illustrations by Jim Lee
Sculpted by Tim Bruckner
Stands approximately 11” tall
In stores January 2014
$249.95

Doubt ill but but looks like a nice piece :)

Great scene from an amazing comic. However, this is a pass. I'm not sure I see a lot of dudes purchasing this, but maybe that's just me.

I like the idea but the execution is a bit off. They don't look like they are kissing. It looks likes she is biting her lip and going chin to chin. Overall it's a pass.

Did anyone notice that this piece has a Limited Edition of 2500?

I guess they're bringing that back for statues; I saw a few others from the group announcement with edition sizes too.

Did anyone notice that this piece has a Limited Edition of 2500?

I guess they're bringing that back for statues; I saw a few others from the group announcement with edition sizes too.

I did notice. This is the lowest edition size they have and it's the only good thing they have for order. It's $199.99 at BBTS.

Ordered...looks fantastic and I like the ES....looks like 1/7 scale

Getting this since I am such a huge fan of the Hush storyline, of Lee Bats, and Bruckner. Last of his DC properties as well as he had mentioned in his facebook page.

This is the second "Kiss" statue from DC Collectibles, after the Superman/Wonder Woman one. If they're starting a trend, I wonder which kiss is going to be next.

Anybody wants to speculate? Just for fun. :)

Back