• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Custom SSC Obi Wan Clone Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

third3ye

Super Freak
Reaction score
Might be a longshot to find one but this is the place to ask I suppose. I really love Obi Wan's armored look in the Clone Wars animated TV show, pic below. If anyone has a custom one based on a SSC 1/6 figure that they'd like to sell, please PM me your offer, thanks!

Not interested in the CW movie General Kenobi full armored figure so please no offers for that.

CWA_Obi-Wan_Kenobi_4_psd_jpgcopy_zpsfdc87174.jpg

I've seen a couple of these pop up on ebay from time to time.

It would not be that hard of a custom to make. You just need to combine the Sideshow Clone Wars Obi with the Sideshow Clone Wars Anakin (for the shoulder armor).

For the HS I found that the AOTS version looks the closest. I just haven't found a place that sells all the parts I need, looked through Toy Anxiety and eBay and wasn't able to source everything :(

Use episode 2 head and resculpt the hair, looks great..it's what I have

Back