• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Custom Judge Dredd parts and accessories 90% complete SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK next on the to go list...

Custom Dredd parts. A project that was scraped. It's about 90% complete. Parts were collected using Elvis1976's Dredd as a guide.

NOT PARTING ANYTHING OUT. This is packaged and ready to ship. :)

Includes the following......

-Rocco Dredd sculpt
-Cadaver's Shapeway Armor parts: Chest armor, knee and elbow pads, lawgiver, back armor, and shin guards for boots
-Marvel studios Daredevil pants(RARE)
-DAM vest
-Crimsonbob Dredd parts: elbow and knee pads, shoulder armor, 2 buckles, 2 "Dredd" badges
-SS Zartan gauntlets
-HT Comedian boots(RARE)
-SS ammo pouches
-HT Noland gloved hands

SOLD
null_zps4ae3d293.jpg

null_zpsbb9a17d7.jpg

REFERENCE(I'm sure you won't mind Seb, since you didn't send me back my lawgiver holster.)
P1070055_zps9ad735f7.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS Custom Judge Dredd parts and accessories 90% complete

PLease remove this
"Can be sent to him for completion if you decide to pick this up. "

I didn't agree on this and i'm not accepting new commissions.

I'm almost done with mine. If your a dredd fan this is a beautiful piece to own. If this is put together and painted up right this is easily a 500-600 piece. So this is a bargain at this price. Good luck bro on this sale.

I'm almost done with mine. If your a dredd fan this is a beautiful piece to own. If this is put together and painted up right this is easily a 500-600 piece. So this is a bargain at this price. Good luck bro on this sale.

Thanks It. It really is a good deal and has such potential. :)

Back