• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

for sale afroe samurai

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike1185

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi guys i have a afroe samurai fully complete with gold earings and braclets. he has a removable joint in his mouth!!!! fully posable complete with custom stand and his sword is wrapped in cloth string for more relism he is also weathered in blood my asking price is 350 firm no low ballers shipping in the usa and paypal fees is a extra 20 dollars will ship over seas but buyer has to pay the shipping pm me if interested

I guess there's just not a lot of people who seen the show that's all I can think of. Iv seen a lot of these made but not a lot with the seamless neck like this one besides my brothers lt0778 he actually helped me build this and it's all top quality parts I'm basically asking what I out into it the sword alone was like 40 dollars lol hopefully someone will bite. I have a few other projects I need cash for that's the only reason I'm willing to part with this guy he is extremely rare and you can't get this head anywhere.thanks for the kind words big brocha hopefully someone will take this guy and give him a good home make me a reasonable offer guys!

Bump it up what's goodie fellas no one wants this guy 250 shipped it cost me more than that to put him together help me out guys this figure is cool

Last edited:
220 shipped guys what's goodie no one wants this guys the price is Awsome grab him befor I try eBay!!!!

it is such a shame that nobody grabbed this figure yet! really nice built figure and a great price...if I had the spare money this guy would be mine already :D
hope you find someone soon!

Thanks my man and yes it's all quality parts it's in a ACI body so there is no neck seam like a lot of others I seen built befor. The pain up was done by a fellow freak that was selling these heads for like 100 dollars I forgot hit name but is done really well and his pants has wire in them so you can move them and shape then anyway you want also his bandanna has the same wire to move it away you see fit. He comes with a evil face custom decal stand and the sword I spent like 50 dollars in that alone it's a really nice sword. Hopefully someone grabs him. Thank buddy again for your kind words my man!

Back