No more Star Wars this year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Star Wars: Darth Maul 12-inch figure - #2115 & Ex. #21151 Now Jan 2007
Star Wars: Sith Probe Droid expansion pack - #2145 & Inc. #21541 Now 1st Qtr 2007
Star Wars: Bib Fortuna 12-inch figure - #2108 & Ex. #21081 Now Jan 2007
Star Wars: Salacious Crumb creature pack - #2143 & Inc. #21431 Now 1st Qtr 2007

WOW the first three months of next year are going to be expensive. So far the Jabba setup, 2 SW PF, 7 SW 12", 2 LOTR 12" and Yoda VCD.

I think Im going to go through withdrawal not having anything for so long. Ahh well it will almost like a sugar rush the first three months of the year if nothing gets delayed

so what are we supposed to get for Nov and Dec??

Umm well thats a good question. Im actually glad in some ways I still got about $500 worth of Hasbro stuff left to get this year.

BTW Target is releasing a Black Friday exclusive of an imperial shuttle for $60 so now I will have to fight a bunch of crazy people for that.

nash said:
so what are we supposed to get for Nov and Dec??

christmas gifts

jason2885 said:
BTW Target is releasing a Black Friday exclusive of an imperial shuttle for $60 so now I will have to fight a bunch of crazy people for that.

I'm always out there for BF anyways, so it's nothing new to me, not many of the people are there for that kind of thing.

Man what a wait! At least they are not rushing. I just hope that they turn out better then the first round of SW 12'. If not Im done.

I personally think they all look great. Has anyone actually picked up a Hasbro figure and compared it to a Sideshow one lately.
I was just in a Target the other day and they had found 2 Obi-Wans and 2 Jawas from a wave a few years back. I looked at the Obi-Wan and I thought I cant believe I thought this actually looked like Obi-Wan two years ago. I am completely happy with them. The Jawas werent to bad even though they were plastic.

jason2885 said:
I personally think they all look great. Has anyone actually picked up a Hasbro figure and compared it to a Sideshow one lately.
I was just in a Target the other day and they had found 2 Obi-Wans and 2 Jawas from a wave a few years back. I looked at the Obi-Wan and I thought I cant believe I thought this actually looked like Obi-Wan two years ago. I am completely happy with them. The Jawas werent to bad even though they were plastic.

I sit and look at my shelf in awe of them.

Yeah, I was really hoping to have Maul by the end of November... oh well. I guess that just gives me time to save up money.

Oh who am I kidding, now I'll just go and by the stuff on my short list :monkey1

Actually, there's a nonstop for me as I collect even Gentle Giant and Attakus... Luckily I have a job and can afford most of the stuff coming out... well I'm starting to save money for the lifesize droids... like 300 euros per month...

EVILFACE said:
$ave for the impeding doom that is first quarter.

There you go with that crazy talk again...."Save"...ha!

Next thing you'll be saying is that you should only get things you can afford...

i am using this time to get the stuff on the short list. just picked up a Jason PF, $175 shipped...freaking awesome piece!

I'm actually using the time to put the money away. I learned my lesson in June/July. I was expecting to pay for the Hulk/Spidey and Leia PF in June, but they were both pushed into July, so I felt like I had some breathing room. July came and I got hit with both those, my SDCC pre-orders, 12" Kit, plus my trip to SDCC. This delay stinks, but most of my big ticket items were already ear-marked for next year.

oh well other companies will still get my money. sigh..

I'm not horribly dissapointed with the delay. It gives me a chance to get my modern horror collection up and running.

galactiboy said:
Oh who am I kidding, now I'll just go and by the stuff on my short list :monkey1

Amen. Found someone who had a GG Darth Vader 1 and a GG Yoda 1 still. I will spend Nov. and Dec. convincing him he should sell them to me and keeping them off ebay.

EVILFACE said:
$ave for the impeding doom that is first quarter.

What is this "save"? I know nothing of this...

And yah, I was hoping to get Maul this year because next year already is a ball buster. I know people have been hurting from the glut of the summer, but I'd gladly take one more now than to have all those AND jabba together.

Back