• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MIB Hot Toys War Machine V1 w/Rhodes sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Time, space and a difficult decision have led me to the decision to liquidate some of my 1/6 scale items. I collect Transformers and 3rd party product which is expensive enough as it is, so something has to give.

I am looking to sell the Hot Toys War Machine never removed from packaging, never displayed, never touched by human hands other than that of the factory.

I am selling on ebay under username erotnas938 and have pretty solid feedback spanning 13 years. It would be easier to sell here, plus I would prefer to deal with a fellow collector rather than someone who may possibly rip me off as I have experienced before.

They are selling at around $330-400 on ebay right now and I'd sell it for $360 shipped in the continental US and work out a cost only ship deal for anyone out of the country.

Please feel free to drop me a line [email protected] and thanks for looking.

Back