• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Besta for Sale (Edmonton seller) - SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bmutha

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a fully assembled Besta unit, with 4 glass tombo doors, 4 inreda spotlights, and the leg extensions. The extra unused shelves will also be included. The unit is in great condition and would retail for $395 CAD. I am looking to get $180 for the unit.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. As this is a large item, local pickup is required (I will help you load it into your vehicle). You are welcome to come by and view it, just send me a PM and we can arrange a time.

Here is a quick pic (the statues inside are not for sale). I will post better quality pics later on.

IMG_3215-001.JPG

I've bought and sold many things on here (only a buyer on here up to now), eBay (username kmcbales), and the CGC Boards (username bmutha). I have 100% positive feedback on all of those platforms. I will respond to any questions you have quickly, so PM me with any questions you may have. More pictures are available on request.

Last edited:
Re: Besta for Sale (Edmonton seller)

Just another bump. Anyone interested is welcome to come by and see the unit for themselves.

Back