Razor Edge Collectibles 12" Exclusives in stock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jason2885

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mike has earned my repeat business. He is the first place I go for all of my collecting needs. (When I can't go direct, like with Sideshow...)

GREAT EXCLUSIVES BATMAN !!! Sounds great, good luck to any people that don't have it. Too bad he doesn't have LoTR exclusives.

I have dealt with Mike too. He is a great guy and I enjoy doing business with him.

Yep, I'm on the Mike bandwagon too. He's great to do business with and has some of the best prices.

man I have a hard time selling my exclusives for retail + shipping. how does he do it?

I have 2 anakin exclusives, one kit fisto exclusive, one mace exclusive that I need to sell. but Im probably going to hold on to them since I'd actually lose money selling them right now.

I see he is also selling the Doom PF exclusive and Hulk Vs exclusive piece.

I can vouch for Mike at Razor's Edge as well. He's a cool guy to deal with.

Check with Mike Beforehand.
Mike has said to me his `Web Guy` has listed Exclusives instead of the normal figures by Mistake.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all of the kind words. These are indeed all exclusive versions. We had a few from trades, purchases and some dupes we got, so we figured we would list them. Also Dassy, your Jason is now an Exclusive version. I was able to get one for you, so it's on the side for you as well. Have a nice night everyone.

Thanks,
Mike

Back