• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vampyre Premium Format 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solar77

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey -

I have an original (not the SSE) premium format Vampyre (Nosferatu) available. The figure and base are mint, but there are two minor issues with this one:

- the metal doll stand that connects the base to the figure didn't come with this one. It just wasn't in the box when I received it from Sideshow and I didn't complain for some stupid reason. I had two of these statues because of a trade so I never displayed this one and forgot all about the missing part until I opened the box back up. Fortunately it's a pretty generic part that I'm sure could be picked up for minimal cost.

- the box has a few dings, but is totally intact.

I'm asking $325 shipped in the US, but am open to offers.

Obviously I'm not a regular around these parts - I was into sideshow back in the older days of the original polystone LOTR statues. I can provide plenty of feedback though and pics of course... just message me.

Brett

Back