Hot Toys Clark Kent Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booshman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my Clark custom. I took a dremel to his head and then re-sculpted the hair, so the parting is on the correct side. It's taken a while to source all of the bits but I think it was worth it. I had to dye the shirt to get it the right colour, and the tie was created from photos of the replica released a while back, printed on fabric paper and ironed on to cotton. The glasses were the real pain to get decent. In the end I had to find some close-enough's and re-work them a bit, as well as paint them.

uv07.jpg

sdqa.jpg

4scc.jpg

Incredible! Awesome headsculpt mate! Did you use HT's as base? Glasses a bit too big though. Nice suitcase, did you make that yourself?

Incredible! Awesome headsculpt mate! Did you use HT's as base? Glasses a bit too big though. Nice suitcase, did you make that yourself?

Yeah, the head is HT, I had to use a different body though, as the Reeve body has nothing below the knee due to his boots. Like I mentioned, the glasses were the best I could get them modding a pair i found, a bit smaller would be great tho. I bought the case, it's a little larger than the one seen in the movie, but not bad for off the shelf.

Great work. Thanks for the link. I missed this one before!

That's wrong. With the boots off, the Reeve body is just like any other.
I am using it for my Kent custom.

You're right you know, what I must have meant is that he has no feet due to his boots being one solid piece. He is also pretty stacked, so he would be difficult to fit all those layers on with the clothes I got. Glad you like the custom.

You're right you know, what I must have meant is that he has no feet due to his boots being one solid piece. He is also pretty stacked, so he would be difficult to fit all those layers on with the clothes I got. Glad you like the custom.

Yes. It's very good. I am very impressed.
The suit i have i built for a larger frame, plus i am using the Reeve suit underneath(With only the cape removed), so i needed the Reeve body with the attached neck.

null_zpsa6c60c4a.jpg

The suit i have i built for a larger frame, plus i am using the Reeve suit underneath(With only the cape removed), so i needed the Reeve body with the attached neck.

null_zpsa6c60c4a.jpg

Good stuff. I really want to do a Superman III version of the shirt rip scene in the junkyard. It looks like the only way would be to alter to hair to accommodate for the limitations of the sculpt or to resculpt it screen accurate and have the entire face repainted.

Last edited:
Good stuff. I really want to do a Superman III version of the shirt rip scene in the junkyard. It looks like the only way would be to alter to hair to accommodate for the limitations of the sculpt or to resculpt it screen accurate and have the entire face repainted.

That is also a possibility i never considered. Good thinking.

Amazing Stuff Man! I'm looking foward to do a Clark Kent Custom. the problem is the head, I know nothing about sculpting and dremels hehe.
My I'll buy one of this heads on ebay for my custom:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/161029994643

Ooh, i don't know that it's such a good sculpt. Looks more like a Vulcan that Reeve!
:rotfl

null_zpsa6c60c4a.jpg

This is awesome and inspirational.....should add hat and a bag.....well, maybe a classic camera?:clap:clap:clap:clap

Actually, you don't have to repaint the whole face! On mine I just reprinted the forehead and it's pretty much invisible! :)

BTW, where did you get these awesome papers?

Actually, you don't have to repaint the whole face! On mine I just reprinted the forehead and it's pretty much invisible! :)

BTW, where did you get these awesome papers?

Do you have a picture of yours?

The papers I made and printed myself.

Those papers are amazing! I've been trying to find some Superman-specific 1/6 scale newspapers for a long time with no luck.

Do you have a picture of yours?

The papers I made and printed myself.

I have to take pics of my c ustom Batman this WE, so I'll take pics of my CK for you and post them too! :)

Congrats on those papers, they're awesome! You don't happen to have a link to them, do you? That'd be great!:)

Those papers are amazing! I've been trying to find some Superman-specific 1/6 scale newspapers for a long time with no luck.

Same here! All I find is crumpled stuff with misaligned pictures and all! :(

Congrats on those papers, they're awesome! You don't happen to have a link to them, do you? That'd be great!:)

Same here! All I find is crumpled stuff with misaligned pictures and all! :(

Thanks for the compliments on the newspapers! They were put together with pics I found online and screengrabs from the bluray. I also made some pages for the inside give them more of a realistic look, and not just have them be covers. I used ads that were run in the newspapers prior to the release of the first movie.

If anyone wants a copy of the files to print their own, give me a PM and I can email them.

Back