• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Sideshow Iron Spider-Man Ex. and Hulkbuster Ex.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetbabala

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Both statues are complete with both boxes. The Iron Spider is like new, numbered 372 of 750. The Hulkbuster has a few very minor chips due to a recent accident. I quickly touched up the marks in the red, which could be more closely matched with a metallic paint. I haven't touched the mark in the gold section on the arm. I apologize for the picture quality; these are beautiful pieces in person. For the Hulkbuster, I tried to show the chips in the centers of the last three pictures.

Asking price for the Iron Spider is SOLD plus shipping, choice of carrier being up to the buyer. Hulkbuster is SOLD plus shipping. So buyers are aware, I live in British Columbia, Canada. Feel free to ask any questions here or at [email protected].

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
This picture didn't want to show up in the my first post, plus one more of the Iron Spider:

Last edited:
Bump for a couple of beautiful statues. Some interested parties but nothing final yet.

They are held in place with magnets at the tapered end of a peg which goes into the shoulder. It doesn't come out easily but, it had been so long since I had moved it, when I was dusting the arm before taking a picture I put the weight of my hand on the arm without thinking and out it came. Put a big smile on my face....

Back