• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 Hot Toys Loki MISB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
Trying to get rid of some of my doubles as I'm slowly moving away from 1/6 figures.

I have a Loki MISB I'm happy to give up for $220, last going retail price from sideshow. Cheapest I see him on ebay is a little more than that. Comes with a brown shipper but there's no print on it. I'm not sure if its official but it fits the figure box perfectly. Figure itself has not been removed or touched.

I can take off the slip to look at it and see if all looks okay if you want and I can take pics of it as well.

I live in South Korea, I can do $220 free shipping for the slowest option and for EMS expedited, I can do it for $240. If $20 bucks for EMS sounds fishy to you, keep in mind my main buyers will be in the West, so I don't mind eating a bit of the cost to make it more enticing to try and get rid of him.

I'm moving to expand my Transformers and Metal Gear collection, so if you have some Masterpiece figures or MGS play arts Kai you're looking to part with, I'd be happy to work something out.

Last edited:
Back