• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow and Hot Toys (and Misc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misbitski

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm selling off a number of pieces. All items are in mint condition and include all original packaging unless stated otherwise. All items have never been displayed. Statues were only opened to inspect for damage.

Payment would be accepted through Paypal and needs to be sent as a gift or buyer has to include 3% paypal fee.

Shipping + insurance is extra. All items ship from 08807 if you want to determine how much it'd cost, but I can also give an estimate if you provide me your destination zipcode. I only ship UPS or FedEx.

I'm going to work on adding prices to all the items, but feel free to make reasonable offers in the meantime.

Hot Toys
Iron Man Mark VII (Avengers) Exclusive $360
Iron Monger $465
Metal Gear Solid 3 Naked Snake $210
Metal Gear Solid 3 The Boss $155
Selina Kyle Catwoman DKR $210
Tron Legacy Kevin Flynn $155

Sideshow
Army of Darkness Ash Premium Format $375
Lord of the Rings Balrog 1:2 Bust (missing brown shipper box) $380
PCS Mortal Kombat Scorpion Premium Format Exclusive $400
Star Wars Darth Sidious Legendary Scale Bust $315
Star Wars Luke Skywalker Jedi Knight Premium Format $350
Star Wars R2D2 and C3P0 Exclusive Premium Format $1575

Other
Electric Tiki Mr. Magoo $60
Kingdoms of Amalur McFarlane Troll Statue $450
Play Arts Kai SDCC 2013 Batman The Dark Knight Black Metallic Version $90

Last edited:
Just added prices for Spidey and Venom. Also got in a C3PO/R2D3 Exclusive.

PMs responses sent. Thanks, guys!

Lowered the price on the R2D2 and C3PO set. I just inspected it the other day and everything is in tip top shape. Snapped some pics of it as well as Deadpool for any interested buyers that want to see condition.

Iron Man Mark II has been sold. I removed all the sold items from the original post.

Back