• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Sideshow Iron Man Mark III Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GodofWar

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm hoping to sell my Sideshow Ironman 1/2 Scale Legendary Maquette.
I'm needing to make $1949.00 clean out if this sale. I'm sure shipping will cost around $200.00 give or take. If anyone can arrange shipping at a cheaper price, I'll be more than happy to drive it within the Miami or Broward area to the location.

The statue is in perfect condition with all accessories and everything works out of box. The statue comes in its original styro-foam and brown shipper.

Price is not negotiable. If it's on Waitlist with Sideshow, and they don't accept lowball offers, please don't ask me to do so. I believe the price is very reasonable considering the circumstances and size of box.

Would prefer gift. If not, please add Paypal fees.

$1949.99 + Shipping + Paypal. SOLD!
View attachment 65132

Last edited:
Bump bump. Nobody wants Ironman?
This is Mark III and not Mark VII. This statue is definitely a must.
I'm selling at the same price as Sideshow.

Honestly, your best bet is eBay. You'll get a lot more out of it there as people on here generally won't pay top dollar...especially for a big ticket item like this.

eBay fees are killer. I would have to sell item at $2500.00.
10% $250.00 = eBay fees
3% $60.00 = Paypal fees
$240.00 - $250.00 = Shipping Approximately (Huge box and super heavy.)
= Total Rip Off.

I'd rather sell for 2K Shipped as gift in US outside of eBay and Paypal saving myself from a nightmare.

Last edited:
I think you're gonna have to take a loss on this. With the mark VII maquette comin, this is gonna be a tough sell at retail I think. But, good luck anyways!

On the contrary, with the new Maquette that won't be out until probably a year from now or more, this one will be a must to have. This is Mark III. An Iron Man collector collecting half scales will need to have both. :)

On the contrary, with the new Maquette that won't be out until probably a year from now or more, this one will be a must to have. This is Mark III. An Iron Man collector collecting half scales will need to have both. :)

Hey Goodluck with the sale.... There may be some high rollers around here who,don't already have this.... You never know

Well, one just went for $2250 on eBay the other day so obviously there are people out there who will pay for it. You're reaching a much bigger market there than you are on a small forum like this where people are always looking for deals.

Yep, that is true. However, when Sideshow sold out of the original batch, I spent 5 months hovering this site for somebody selling.
It took forever to get one. If there's people out there wanting this piece dying for the waitlist to convert (Which may not) and they're going to pay roughly the same, why not just buy it and avoid the wait. lol

If you don't have to sell right away I'd hold on to it for a while and see if demand drives up the value even more. ;)

Back