• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: eFX Legend Darth Vader ANH DOME (dome only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have one of the awesome LEGEND Edition Darth Vader A NEW HOPE helmets from eFX (taken from the Rick Baker molds, as we all know).

The dome was one that came with one of those small "paint rub" marks near the top (pic below). but since I was replacing it with another fan-made dome anyway I never bothered go through the trouble of having it exchanged and replaced. So, it's been sitting safely in storage that past year or so. It's time to give it a better home to someone who will use/appreciate it.

Looking for $250 + Shipping (can ship International, but would need to get precise shipping quotes for those)...

Here are the photos:

9428874167_8bce8f70c4.jpg

9428875483_232900939f.jpg

9431646336_294c4e0c63.jpg

9428878619_1901efcf00.jpg

9428879547_0d08ecb7da_z.jpg

I've been told that these spots can be "buffed" out using a basic pencil eraser, but I've never bothered trying. That said, it's not a glaring defect and I had to get the reflecting just right for it to even show well in the photo. But it's worth pointing out.

Anyway, I hope someone can put this Vader home with true lineage to the original to good use somehow.

Again, looking for $250 + Shipping (can ship International, but would need to get precise shipping quotes for those). Paypal accepted. PM me with any questions.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: FS: eFX Legend Darth Vader ANH DOME (Fiberglass dome only)

Updated listing. Still available.

Back