• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Deadpool X-Force SOLD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crimsonbob

Super Freak
Reaction score
UK only and the price includes tracked postage and the paypal fee's.

Paypal or pickup only.

Please PM me with any questions.

X-Force Deadpool SOLD.

I'm open to decent offers as well :wave

Tonymeis's new X-Force suit version, ashkanls head and parts, Corrose decal on a hot toys base, Hot toys modified Blade body and parts, Ammo Belt (Metal) Crazy owners swords (Metal), Art Figures MP5 w/Sling and various Soldier story, Toyhouse, Scaletoys and Playhouse parts. There is also a set of gun holding hands (not shown) to go with him.

Blackhole Stormtrooper Sideshow SOLD.

Complete and with box as shown below.

Sideshow ninjas I'd like to sell all 3 very cheap together for SOLD.

All the figures are incomplete and come loose without boxes.

Red is the most incomplete and comes with what is on him plus his extra feet. He is on a TT body though.

The other 2 have literally everything except for the AK-74SU assault rifle and 9mm submachine gun with folding stock and camouflage deco.

Sideshow Snowtrooper (regular) he has been displayed for a short while and is complete and with box SOLD.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Sideshow Snowtrooper £114 & Sideshow ninjas £159 for all 3

bump........

Snowie is sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS/WTT: G.I. Joe Ninjas Sideshow, Black, Red and Cobra all 3 for £98 (UK)

Bump.................

The 3 ninja's are pending atm.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Deadpool X-Force (UK only) £189.

How has this not sold? if I had the cash id be straight on this mate good luck with the sale

Re: FS: Deadpool X-Force (UK only) £189.

Cheers man and tbh i dont know either as this is cheaper than the cost of the parts alone.

Back