• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sales list will be updated soon.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

comicbookguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I did have a few buyers here interested in a few items a bit late after these local guys told me to hold so many of them. A few never reply back to me. I did decide to keep my ms marvel statue because its so hard to part with her. I wanted her next to spider woman, and my she hulk. But I have 2 locals here very serious collectors/ buyers here buying quite a few items. They claim almost my entire list. The funny thing is none are from this forum. I mean how can they be that big of a collector and not be on this forum? They said the prices were fair. I did give them another huge discount since one guy have bought over 24 of them at once. He may want the rest as well. I will just lower the prices to him even more for a package deal. Saves me lots of time if he does take them. Im selling most of these for about 250.00 to 300.00 each as a package deal. No shipping for pick up. Maybe they want to resell them? Ah who cares, saves me lots of time. I asked him to join the site. Lets see if he does :) I will update what's left soon. It's really crazy. Currently I know I still have:

Last edited:
Re: Scarlet witch ex, boba fett,Alien bigchap, ms marvel ex, snake eyes, vader, many

pm sent bud

Re: Scarlet witch ex, boba fett,Alien bigchap, ms marvel ex, snake eyes, vader, many

Ms marvel, skaar, and scarlet witch is currently on hold for the first member. Nothing confirm yet. He ask first so I will update if it's a go or not to everyone else waiting for ms marvel. Thanks all.

wat u selling all these, dont think u had them for even a year, and these are throwaway prices,:O
i need Ms marvel as well , damn , good price, but guess u wont ship to India anyway

wat u selling all these, dont think u had them for even a year, and these are throwaway prices,:O
i need Ms marvel as well , damn , good price, but guess u wont ship to India anyway

Yeah I need some space back. Cutting down a bit. I'm hate these huge big brown boxes. I will never quit just need some room back and less headaches on trying to buy everything from SS and getting huge headaches on replacements. It's so hard to let ms marvel go. She's the best miller statue I own. Simply stunning! Oh well can't own everything. It kind of feels good to not be under pressure for space. :wave don't forget anyone local pick up is free of shipping. If anyone buys a few it might be cheaper driving here to get them. Check back often I'm adding more daily in no order. I add them into the list and not just on top or bottom of the list.

Awesome guy and honest seller. I can attest to it. :)

Think Buffy Girl is looking for the Jason PF. I would give her a shout....

That's a lot of stuff you are letting go....

Think Buffy Girl is looking for the Jason PF. I would give her a shout....

That's a lot of stuff you are letting go....

That's about half, still Half more to come. Im cutting down but I'm not out of the hobby. I need space for more toys and less brown boxes is always good. Also less pressure to obtain everything when I let some go. :lol btw my spider woman is still with me! I'm shocked at myself for letting vampirellas, babydoll, and ms marvel go first.
Less headaches from asking for replacements when I don't order as much. I'm getting 5 new emails each time I log on. I'm at work now but will respond back to everyone late tonight when I get home. Btw Amalak your mailbox is full and will not accept any more emails? if I can respond to him then ms marvel ex is back to the second guy in line out of 4 people. Lol. No worries I'm giving him all the time he needs to get back to me.

Last edited:

I just cleaned up some space in my inbox. Also bump!

Well good luck on your sale then. If your buying toys, I have tons... PM on what your looking for. Might do a trade also..

Hmm I see alot of people getting jerked maybe....

Nah, I will send pics of what members are serious about. :pfft: Also have members here who I sold to recently who vouched for me on this thread! I will add a bunch more on the list very late tonight or tomorrow. Wow got so many emails. I replied to all. If you didn't get a reply please feel free to email me again. So far many interests in many of these. Also a local buyer is thinking about buying as well. Plus interests on another big statue from a Florida buyer. I'm going to Florida in 1 week so I might be able to meet up for serious buyers there. It's the Orlando area only. I will be chilling there for a week starting from the aug 11th.

Last edited:

Come on ish. There is no reason for putting out a statement like this in a for sale thread unless you got screwed or know someone who got screwed by CBG. I know CBG has rubbed some peeps the wrong way but he has no history of being a dishonest buyer or seller.

Good luck on your sales CBG. A little focus and self contol go a long way in this hobby.

What new statues are you getting?
I can see selling a few statues to thin a collection, but to sell 65 statues...That is quite the purge.

Nah, I will send pics of what members are serious about. :pfft: Also have members here who I sold to recently who vouched for me on this thread! I will add a bunch more on the list very late tonight or tomorrow. Wow got so many emails. I replied to all. If you didn't get a reply please feel free to email me again. So far many interests in many of these. Also a local buyer is thinking about buying as well. Plus interests on another big statue from a Florida buyer. I'm going to Florida in 1 week so I might be able to meet up for serious buyers there. It's the Orlando area only. I will be chilling there for a week starting from the aug 11th.

I bought general grevious reg from cbg without both boxes. Talk about paranoid packer ( did a really good job) hell I expected this to come in 20 pieces but only 1 piece came broken back of his leg which was a simple fix but his arms shoulders were fine. A blonde of comics but nice guy and seller.

I'd only expect these to come in extremely dusty. Hehe sorry cbg I had to bust your *****

Free bump sir

Yeah.. Ive purchased from CBG all five Gentle Giant Sucker Punch statues at very fair prices and packed very securely, purchased through paypal. Ish is a moron trying to get a mob mentality going against CBG. CBG is about the most trust worthy guy youll ever come across.

What new statues are you getting?
I can see selling a few statues to thin a collection, but to sell 65 statues...That is quite the purge.

Thanks everyone for your support who has spoken here! Lol yes I'm a paranoid packer. I always try to double box items to play it safer. I know ish is playing around. So no hard feeling :1-1: as Far as new statues? I'm still getting galactus! Maybe gladiator hulk. But now with so many hulks coming I'm going to wait to see which few I like best. I can use two hulk PF. But I don't need like 8 hulks :lol I'm still buying some pcs statues to keep or trade not completely sure yet. The motu I'm keeping for sure!
Might want the new T2 PF wow that thing is awesome! Will also keep the DC justice league trio! :lol............ Still in shocked that I got rid of my ms marvel ex and kept my spider woman ex. I did keep talon ex, Aayla ex, 1 of my joker ex, chicken leg maul ex is so freaking cool! Kept one of my Baroness ex, cc ex, lion ex, mumm ra ex, and a few more. I'm not out just down sizing! Also buying a rack full of 80s toys and a Lamborghini! Hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back