• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Statue Sale - Bowen, McFarlane, Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reme Lebeau

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's that time of the year where I have to sell off a few of my treasures to make room for the new ones coming in. Please note that I will refund you the difference on the shipping costs if it comes out to less than what I have charged you. Also, please make all payments through paypal and please incur the fees by sending the payment as a gift. I'm selling these to US collectors only unless you make a reasonable case for why you need the statue in your collection so bad that I should take the extra effort to send it to you internationally.

Here are the statues up for grabs:

Spawn: 20th Anniversary Statue signed by Todd McFarlane(as were all the statues in this edition)

-----This statue was displayed for a day or two before I realized that I just couldn't justify having it in my collection. It's in mint condition. I've also got the brown shipper box from McFarlane Toys.

$375 + $25 shipping cost

Thanos on A Throne - Bowen
SOLD

-----This is another statue that I bought and realized it should not be in my collection (even though I love it). It was displayed for two weeks then it went back in the box. The statue is on the better side of the production run with few paint flaws. The Styrofoam inside the box came to me a bit mangled directly from Bowen so don't be surprised when you see it. I'm taking extra special care to make sure there's extra padding inside the box.

$400 + $65 shipping cost
- Sold

X-factor Cyclops - Bowen
SOLD

-----I bought this statue to get it customized into a Phoenix Cyke but it didn't work out. Thus the statue remained in it's box in mint condition.

$160 + $20 shipping cost

X-force X-23 Statue - Bowen
-----I bought this statue from Bowen and displayed it for a few months before I realized that I just didn't have enough of the connection to the character to warrant keeping her. She's in the same shape I got her in.

$225 + $25 shipping

Old Man Logan - Bowen
SOLD

----- Again, I love this statue but I just can't justify keeping it. It's been display in a detolf.

$200 + $25 shipping

Street Clothes Sabretooth - Bowen

-----Another great statue that I am having problem parting with. I recently bought a different Sabes statues and now can't justify keeping this one since I'm running out of villain room. It was displayed in a detolf as well.

$200 + $25.00 shipping

Deadpool on a Vespa - Gentle Giant

-----Finally, this is the Deadpool statue that I love but it's so big that I just can't keep it. It's in the same condition as it was when I bought it. It was displayed in a detolf case as well. There are some light scratches on the reflective base that are hard to see and were there when I got the statue, but I wanted to make sure I disclosed them.

$450 + $25 shipping

PM me for questions, etc.

Thanks!

PS : Here's my Ebay page for those interested in my reputation:

https://myworld.ebay.com/remelebeau

I'm a collector and know how important it is to have a good reputation in this community. I have bought and sold a lot of statues on these boards and have always had/provided a good experience.

Last edited:
Old Man Logan and X-factor Cyclops have just sold! The rest are still up for grabs if you're interested.

Back