x3 wolvie shipping excited?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom X3 Wolverine

I was going to pass on Wolverine, but with Batman and Superman coming, the price from AE was too cheap to pass up and not have the House of Ideas representing on my bookshelf. Any idea if there is a Medicom Movie Spidey?

I hear it's very expensive now.

spider-manmoviever.jpg

I'm really on the fence about switching my order to Alter Ego. In the past, I've had to cancel my order with them at the last minute due to the lack of funds and since Marc runs a small business, I felt sort of bad about it.

Since Wolverine is shipping during the last part of the year (i.e. the holidays), I might again find myself being forced to cancel my order. I hate to do it again to the guy... and possibly be label as a habitual canceller. But AE price is very tempting. :eek:

However, Sideshow makes it VERY easy to change your mind. However, in this case it's a feature that is costing me money.

Thanks Wookilar, as soon as I posted I began looking on ebay and ye gods! I hope Sideshow and Medicom stay chummy until Spidey 3 comes out next year, and I will get a Spidey 3 spidey and maybe even a black costumed one!

Protozaius said:
I'm really on the fence about switching my order to Alter Ego. In the past, I've had to cancel my order with them at the last minute due to the lack of funds and since Marc runs a small business, I felt sort of bad about it.

Since Wolverine is shipping during the last part of the year (i.e. the holidays), I might again find myself being forced to cancel my order. I hate to do it again to the guy... and possibly be label as a habitual canceller. But AE price is very tempting. :eek:

However, Sideshow makes it VERY easy to change your mind. However, in this case it's a feature that is costing me money.

Maybe deduct the money from your checking account now and forget about it. Then you can apply that to your credit card when the time comes and you won't have to worry about where the money's coming from.

Or maybe you can pay a half-down non-refundable deposit. If it's a small business, maybe you can work that out with them. Then, you're locked in and it's less you have to come up with later.

I e-mailed asking about the cancellation policy... my concern is Hot Toys offering a superior version. Here's what he e-mailed me...

"We have a fairly strict cancellation policy due to the fact that we cannot cancel items with the companies that we work with. Therefore, you can only cancel an item within 48 hours of placing your order."

Seems a bit at odds with his return policy but okay.

I split my orders; I ordered X-3 Wolverine from Sideshow and my Jack Sparrow from Alter Ego. Pre-orders started there today for Jacks....Sparrow and Skellington, also the Rocketeer. (Boy, with all my Sideshow pre-orders, my wallet is in BIG trouble!)

how much is the preorder from Alter Ego?

Wolvie looks awesome.
I almost feel tempted to get one just because it's such a cool looking figure: the costume, the HS, everything!
I think it's one of Medicom's finest offerings.

Action-hq will have it in stock on the 29th but their prices are just nuts.

x-men.jpg

cool i got one on order with you guys^

let us know!:D

Back