• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE**** custom furred Chewie 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Freaks,

**** I am adding a Hasbro Masterpiece C-3PO to this as well. It will come complete with all pieces and sack and a Hasbro blaster. A few have mentioned the lack of articulation and while I cannot do anything about that adding the 3PO give you two different display options. As pictured below or with 3PO just like in Bespin. I won't be adding pics as I believe you all know what the 3PO looks llke..*****

I thought I would put this up here and see if anyone was interested before I went the "other" route for selling things. This is a custom furred Chewie figure. He's based on a Kotobukiya vinyl Chewbacca and as such does not have articulation. He has the stock crossbow that came with that figure but a slightly customized bandolier and pouch. I am asking $325 for this and $25 to ship. Shipping includes tracking and insurance via UPS and I will ship it signature required. I am not looking for any trade at this time so thank you. Gotta say the Luke is not included and is only to show scale though Chewbacca's stand , the one pictured with him, is included. This is not a one of custom but it's close. I made one for my own collection and I made one for a friend some time ago. At this time I really don't plan on making others. Never say never though but I will add that I started this one over a year ago and just recently completed him as life is busy . Payment via Paypal but I ask that you send payment as a gift. if that doesn't work for you just add another 5 bucks to the shipping and send it regular. Adding that shipping is U.S. pricing. If it's less I'll tell you and you will only pay me actual cost but I don't think it will be less. If anything it'll be more as he's weighty and I pack well..BUT I will not charge anything else than quoted price.. Sorry to say I am not doing international shipping... PM me if interested.. Thanks Much!!!

forget to mention, he's 14" tall

Last edited:
thats awesome, real shame no articulation, it would have been bought,, good luck!

Why do I feel like I really, really, need this! Thats an Awesome looking figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back