Are you kidding me?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The diorama is freaking awesome though!!! One of the guys at SF got his a while back and his pics are amazing. Really wish I could afford it. But yeah, the price is outrageous

Attakus is good at capturing insanely small details on resin, but their human (and sometimes non human) likenesses suck for the most part.

:monkey1 Holy cow...I'm glad Attakus never grabbed my attention! It's bad enough with my new interest in some Gentle Giant figures on top of the sideshow ones.

I remember reading about that set and the small scale figures thinking they'd be pretty cool... but then I saw the price tag of just the figures and was dumbstruck! I'm sure people that buy it will love it, but it seems like their prices are totally unjustified.

I have zero interest in Attakus simply because they are way out of my league when it comes to their prices, and the quality is not as good as GG or SS, in my opinion.

I'm sure it will be impressive, but where the hell are people going to put that dio? It makes the Jabba throne seem small.

Their prices are insane. Some of their stuff is really nice and some.....not so much, but their prices are the main reason I never got into them and never will.

KitFisto said:
Their prices are insane. Some of their stuff is really nice and some.....not so much, but their prices are the main reason I never got into them and never will.

That and their human likeness is laughable at best. I'd love to know who the guy is that gives the final OK for their pieces.

Back