angry_fetus DC Customs- Just added: Joker's Home

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angry_fetus

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I'm alost embarrased that I've been a board member for a few years and had no idea that there were custom threads for specific genres! :slap
So many different figures I haven't seen before!
I've been posting on the general custom work thread and thought I'd share some of my latest finished figures.
Hope you enjoy them!

Last edited:
Re: angry_fetus DC Customs- Cyborg Superman, Mad Hatter, Killer Croc

Wicked cool work man! I love the detail on the Cyborg Superman's machine parts I think I see some Iron Man figure parts in there, especially in the leg and hand, right? The upper chest looks like some Mark I pieces. Is the head all new, or a resculpted and repainted Reeve head?

Mad Hatter and Killer Croc look great too. The bloody wraps on his clawed hands really sell the look. Reminds me of his look in Hush.

Wicked cool work man! I love the detail on the Cyborg Superman's machine parts I think I see some Iron Man figure parts in there, especially in the leg and hand, right? The upper chest looks like some Mark I pieces. Is the head all new, or a resculpted and repainted Reeve head?

Mad Hatter and Killer Croc look great too. The bloody wraps on his clawed hands really sell the look. Reminds me of his look in Hush.
Thanks man! Yeah, a lot of modified MkII parts. The arm and the leg. The chest rig was scratch built. The interior parts are from everywhere! I have part of a Russian machine gun, some Predator 2 scraps and even the tip of a plastic spoon in there!

Hey Guys!
I'm alost embarrased that I've been a board member for a few years and had no idea that there were custom threads for specific genres! :slap
So many different figures I haven't seen before!
I've been posting on the general custom work thread and thought I'd share some of my latest finished figures.
Hope you enjoy them!

Sups looks awesome, and so does croc Im really empressed with mad hatter. I have been wanting to make one not sure when I can.

Amazing cyborg Superman.

Amazing! What head did you use for Mad Hatter? It looks familiar but I can't think of where I've seen it.

Sups looks awesome, and so does croc Im really empressed with mad hatter. I have been wanting to make one not sure when I can.

Amazing cyborg Superman.

Amazing! What head did you use for Mad Hatter? It looks familiar but I can't think of where I've seen it.

Glad you all like them!

ryanhalo-I used a DCD Classic Joker head. Pried the hair off and re-sculpted it. Also redid the nose and chin to be a little less pointy.

That's brilliant work dude!! :clap :rock

I actually cringe when I see people chop up HT figures.. but in the right hands, it's a different story.

The Croc - based on a Predator body?

Great work! Love the cyborg Supes, and you obviously took your time crafting him. :clap

That's brilliant work dude!! :clap :rock

I actually cringe when I see people chop up HT figures.. but in the right hands, it's a different story.

The Croc - based on a Predator body?
Yeah I was terrified to chop him up, but it was a figure that my cusomer has wanted for a long time, so I had to just jump into it!
And Croc is built on a Berserker Pred body.

Great work! Love the cyborg Supes, and you obviously took your time crafting him. :clap
Thank you sir! It was a very long month!

THIS IS SOME OF THE MORE AMAZING FIGURES I HAVE SEEN. GLAD I OWN 2 OF THEM, LOL.. ABSOLUTELY FLOORED WITH THE WORK BUDDY.. THANK YOU..:wave

Stunning work! I am both impressed and envious!

I love that Cyborg Superman. Really great work !! I wouldnt even ask
If you'd be interested to sell it lol .. Would be awesome if you made an Eradicator too 👍

Great work!!

Wow! All three are amazing, fantastic work

Wow! I hadn't check this thread in a while. Thanks for bringing it back from the the dead fellas! Guess I should update it, huh?
Well here's what I'm working on now. I just saw the Arkham Knight Joker figure was going to come out soon and thought I have most of those parts in my bin! Waiting for the camera to come in and still have some paint and weathering to go, but you get the idea!

Last edited:
Back