Hulk based on Hulk #1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awesome :monkey1

that could be one of the best pieces Ive ever seen

That is an amazing sculpt and paint. The brow looks more pronounced than it did on the original cover, but overall it's a very impressive looking piece.

The Spider-man they released was pretty cheap. Wonder how much this one will cost? And how many licences have Marvel awarded.:rolleyes:

the brow is a little more pronounced, but overall this thing rocks so much I can easily dismiss that.
196929643.jpg

196929983.jpg

he looks really good, except for the Frankenstein head.

Wow, this looks great. MR is starting to really get on a roll with statues, the PoTC ones look amazing as well. :cool:

I must be in the minority but I don't like it.......the image works on a 2D comic page but in a 3D sculpt it just seems awkward.....IMO

Batty said:
Hey, Andy! Maybe you can sculpt a Hulk one day! :lol
Are you sure he's up to it. He doesn't strike me as someone who would enjoy sculpting a hulk.:D

Andy Bergholtz said:
LOVE THIS! :rock

I've got to agree.

I'm seeing a vision of this piece with the Grey PF on one side and the Green PF on the other :chew :chew :chew

I think it looks really good but I am wondering how much MR is going to charge since it seems that all their previous calculations for Spidey were completely off.
I am a fan of Hulk but with SS Grey Hulk and Green Hulk vs Spidey I am done with Hulk statues (I even have HH grey Hulk!!:monkey3 )
Now when MR comes out with a Thor #1, then we are talking!!!

Back