1/6 custom SA Batgirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Groovy34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Batman_Gotham_Knights_43.jpg

1095114_10200194031884042_1347649776_n.jpg

971196_10200194021523783_1105766392_n.jpg

264497_10200194013963594_940286911_n.jpg

Here is my bash with some parts made by me and others thrown together

I like this pattern I made for her jumpsuit it has very little seams to deal with. It Still presents a challenge with fit but not really much. It also eliminates bulk which I like.

the DCD belt I took off capsules and took it in an inch and quarter. Just so it sits on her hips. The side satchel sucks ***.In the comics it sits lower and is slightly bigger I may replace it someday and use a snap or hook and eye deal on belt. Why dc comics deterred from the comics is beyond me their suppose to know better. Maybe they should hire me so they don't keep messing their figs up.

the Gauntlets and boots from DCD was simply unusable the shiny 2way stretch vinyl just can't hold up to stress as 4 way can. I made the boots with triad bootfeet and Gauntlets I used the fins from DCD.
I had to mod the wrist pegs to accept the DCD hands.

I'm extremely happy with Babs

Last edited:
I had to use a large bust triad female to off-set her large head. I figured once costumed it would look proportioned she kinda does. Im happy to have her in my collection.

I can bash some if you guys get the parts and fabric

VERY nice Gwen! Where is the head from?

The head is DC Direct since it's the only Batgirl I have ever seen made. what do you think of boots this time?

It's to bad no one is making Batgirl heads

Last edited:
I had to off set her mammoth dc direct head, the small bust just made her head look bigger, she still looks more modest than the dcd bodies

Last edited:
I have no idea why freaks removed the pics. It's not like I use photobucket that has these issues. Only thing I can say happen was it was removed when they changed layouts. Because my signature keeps being deleted so I gave up trying to put it back in.

Back