• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

clean up collection sale. hot toys, koto, sideshow UK Only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealth V3teran

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys

So after the last month or so i've been pretty inactive, life has started to take over, not stopping collecting just moving things on for new stuff.

thanks for checking the thread out

shipped within the uk only
PayPal only

cheers for looking

Full figures- All come complete and with boxes + shipper unless i wasn't supplied one

k guys adding some more items streamlining the collection.

Hot toys Scar predator 2.0 -£180

Toys legend bat armory- £150.(I have cut the mouth area of the cowl to make it hollow).

Kotobukiya darth maul statue £65(faulty electronics for saber arm)

Kotobukiya 1/6 commander cody statue £60(faulty electronics for palpetine hand).

Asmus suit (mark on the shirt) and hot toys ttm21 -£70 perfect for bruce wayne custom

Frank miller custom batman( custom body, head needs modding so it fits the neck snug) will send pics on request.asking £270 considering it cost me more for all the parts.

Sideshow commander fox £90

IMG-20121003-00645.jpg

Loose bits
DX01 Overcoat with grenades and pins but no string + inner grey jacket asking £45

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot toys Samurai predator + Sideshow + Neca + loose bits sale UK only

Bump for monday would be nice to shift these, will be adding more soon thinking about getting out the hobby

Re: 1/6 Hot toys Samurai predator + Sideshow + Neca + loose bits sale UK only

Awesome Boardie Bump :wave

Back