• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys Bane and Mark VI stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShadowX81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Missed the boat on these from Sideshow and looking to avoid the scalper's prices on Ebay.

Looking to buy these Hot Toys Figures:

-Iron Man Mark VII
-Bane
-Catwoman

If anyone can hook me up with one of these let me know.

Thanks!

EDIT: Got a Mark VII and a Catwoman. Just need Bane now.

Also I need the black stand from a Mark VI.

Last edited:
Re: WTB Hot Toys Mk VII, Bane, Catwoman

Best of luck with that. I'm new to this and probably started just at the wrong time! I haven't got any figures yet but want to start with the DX12!

Any luck finding one of these figures? I'm still looking for the DX12.

May have a possible lead on a Bane.

Il keep my eye out for a DX 12 for you. Il let you know if I see one for a reasonable price.

Likewise. Thanks! Send me a friend request so if I see a bane I'll msg you!

I am on the WL for Selina, did you get on there? How about your Bane, did you get him?

I bought a Bane of eBay for 295$. Good or no?

If your happy with it for that price that's all that matters. Personally though im aiming for somewhere in the $200 range.

Bump.

Just a heads up, im really looking for a decent price here. If you are only selling yours for a tremendously inflated price ($100 above retail) im not interested.

Managed to get a MKVII and a Catwoman.

Only need Bane now.

Also need a Mark VI stand.

Best of luck! I am looking for DX12 and M7. I have to get these! How do you like your Selina? Did you do anything with her hair?

Haven't gotten her yet. Bought her from a fellow freak 3 days ago, just waiting for her to arrive.

I'm waiting for a fellow freak to mail mine also.
I may have a Mark VII lined up. I'd sort of prefer the dx12 first since I'll have bane and Catwoman.

Tough decisions!

Back