• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale 3A rex $465

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laudanum09

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is a 'used' 3A rex.

Nothing wrong with him, just moved into a smaller place and he's just taking up too much room. Took him out, posed him and he has sat on a shelf for his life. Unposed him, packed him up to move in the original box and brown shipper and hes been in there for about a month.

Rex is in perfect condition, joints are tight, and all small pieces and armor plating is included. Also the posing tool. I don't think I have the original extras like the 3A figure catalog included, but there are the original instructions.

I live in S.Korea so shipping might be heavy. For standard international registered air mail, I'll do it for $490 shipped. I'm willing to be flexible depending on the actual price of shipping once I figure out where I would be sending it to.

Pictures can be taken on request but right now hes packed away neatly.

Back