FEAST! =must see for B-Horror fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

occulum

ExeKutioner
Reaction score
This movie really caught me off guard.

I havent had so much fun watching a horror movie in a long time.
There are parts that are just laugh outloud wrong. You think "I cant believe they went there, thats just disgusting".. and then bust out laughing.

Its Unrated and its Fantastic!
feast.jpg

Thats great to hear. I watched them making this on Project Green Light like 2 years ago. I 've been wondering if it was ever going to be released. I think I going to rent it tonight, see how it is.

King Darkness said:
Thats great to hear. I watched them making this on Project Green Light like 2 years ago. I 've been wondering if it was ever going to be released. I think I going to rent it tonight, see how it is.
do it. you wont regret it.
I watched that ProjGreenlight too and have been waiting forever. and I NEVER thought it end up nearly as fun to watch as it is.

my fav line so far "MONSTER C**K STUCK IN THE DOOOORR!"

.. but now Ive probably over-hyped it for you. haha

occulum said:
.. but now Ive probably over-hyped it for you. haha

Not to worry Occ. I LOVE LOVE LOVE B-horror movies and if its half as good as your hype I'm sure I'll like it!

Anddddddddddd it's in my queue. I should have it sometime next week. Thanks for the suggestion. The ads for it have been interesting and I was teetering with the idea of putting in my netflix queue...you've convinced me. I'm always up for B horror films.

I've got a copy coming from Netflix today, I've been looking forward to it for (like King) since the TV show. I guess it never got released in theaters afterall.

King Darkness said:

Yeah... me too... I'm very excited to finally see this movie! It's been a long time coming..

Just got done watching Feast... and it was F'n awesome. There were some scenes in that movie that I never even imagined would make it into a film! F'n disgusting and perverse ****... loved it!

For all the crap the director went through making sure to please the Project Greenlight producers, I think it came out really well. I hope we get to see more work from him!

:rock

and to all of those that watched that entire ProjGreenlight too, the review on BloodyD said theyve put about $2mil of post work into the film and shot a new ending from what it originally was.

I know one thing, I never wouldve thought those 2 geeky lookin writers wouldve turned out such a hilariously campy script.

Interesting to see the put more money into it... I'm really surprised it never saw a theatrical release. Its certainly better than most of the horror movies we get churned out every year, and funny at times.

*SPOILERS IN MY POST*

galactiboy said:
Just got done watching Feast... and it was F'n awesome. There were some scenes in that movie that I never even imagined would make it into a film! F'n disgusting and perverse ****... loved it!
Just watched and agree 100%!!!! I freakin LOVED this movie. I haven't been that entertained my a horror movie in LOOOOONG time. I also love how they broke nearly all of Hollywoods horror movie "rules".....Like the hero with dashing good looks get killed in the first 5 minutes, or the little boy get getting eaten and dying a VERY graphic and violent death, or the heroine dying or....well you know. This is a must own for me. I'm pretty surprised at how much I loved this movie. One of the best movies I have seen all year!!!!

If you are a horror fan you must watch this movie!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Yes! This movie was great! I especially liked Henry Rollins ra ra speeches! They were insane.

BadMoon said:
Yes Yes! This movie was great! I especially liked Henry Rollins ra ra speeches! They were insane.

One of the best aspects of the movie. I laughed my butt off every time he started in on one of his speeches. Oh and his pink joggers rocked too!

I knew you'd like it King! It was definitely a movie that broke some rules and "taste" barriers :monkey1

I haven't seen slither yet, but I was planning on getting it soon... looked interesting.

xenoviper said:
Feast is great but i feel Slither is a tat better...

Yup, I agree as well, what laughs there were in Feast seemed much more forced then Slither, plus for some reason I really got annoyed with the camera work in Feast, it seemed an over use of the jumpy quick cut scenes or maybe I'm just getting old.

Slither just seemed like a better all around B horror film.

Evan

Back