• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Detective Mills

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wofford29

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This is my holy grail piece right now. It's the 12'' Detective Mills aka Brad Pitt from the movie Se7en. Hot Toys released 300 back in 03 and I've never even talked to someone who has one. I doubt anyone here has him but it's worth a shot. There are a lot of knock offs on ebay but I'm looking for the original. Thanks.

Yep Mook, that's the knock off, they used the HT Mills HS, no leather jacket and the vest is some white thing...

The original figure is really neat but like the Takara Batman... I think I missed the boat and I am unwilling to swim to catch up to it.

Mookeylama said:
thanks Pjam. i thought the original had a black/dark vest. forgot about the leather coat.

I got REALLY lucky and scored one mint, nrfb, pristine a month ago, it is a beauty, but if you can't find it anywhere (they only made 300) you can kitbash that one, replace vest, find leather jacket...

I'll try to post a pic of mine for you here in a little while so you can see what you need to do, also don't know what kind of body that is on... the original HT comes on HT body obviously...

Pic coming soon! Okay, here's one taken by board member jamesvanspronson, mine is identical

pittfull2.jpg

Just out of curiousity what did this thing originally sell for and what does it go for now?

I think the original price was something like 90 -120 back in 03, a few retailers offered it for around 189 back in 04. Don't know what it goes for now, I figure around 300 or so. A loose one sold on ebay in Nov/Dec for 200.

They are incredibly rare to find now. On OSW, one Asian brother said he's only seen one actual figure displayed in a toy store window and it wasn't for sale.

Last edited:
pjam said:
I think the original price was something like 90 -120 back in 03, a few retailers offered it for around 189 back in 04. Don't know what it goes for now, I figure around 300 or so. A loose one sold on ebay in Nov/Dec for 200.

They are incredibly rare to find now. On OSW, one Asian brother said he's only seen one of this actual figure displayed in a toy store window and it wasn't for sale.
Wow. thanks for the response. It amazes me what some of these figures go for.

Here's a ref pic of mine fresh out of the box... I already made a 1/6 box for him... and we all know what's in that box! :lol

DSC02688.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, you should paint some blood on the inside and glue a barbie head... face down.... Would be hilarious. :lol

"Become Wrath." :rock

Hey Josh, that's exactly what Wor-Gar said. :lol And I'll do it, need to make a label for the box too, then I'll need a Spacey in Orange jumpsuit...

"You know what you are? You're a F'N T-shirt!"
-MILLS

My favorite thriller/drama/horror film of all time. Seriously.
(It is definitely horror, what happens at the end. Hits me like a hammer.)

JS

Back