Shaak Ti character key

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidLiquidFox

doing it...for all of us
Reaction score
Preorder Nov 1st direct from ACME.

ShaakTi1.jpg

https://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/index.htm?catid=329

Don't see LOKI jumping for joy, so he hasn't seen this thread yet....looks great, plan to get her. thanks for the info 'Fox.

congerking said:
Don't see LOKI jumping for joy, so he hasn't seen this thread yet....looks great, plan to get her. thanks for the info 'Fox.

:blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi :blissysmi

Sorry, I've been really busy at work lately. I've had to fix a lot of mistakes.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess it goes without saying that I can't wait for this. I just got my Asajj key today and it is great looking. This one looks even better. Now all I need is a CW maquette to go with it :monkey3

Doh.. I was all ready for this one too. Hey Solid, Just wanted to say thanks, I won your ebay auction for mace, anakin and dooku. I'll be looking forward to getting them!

praxitas said:
Doh.. I was all ready for this one too. Hey Solid, Just wanted to say thanks, I won your ebay auction for mace, anakin and dooku. I'll be looking forward to getting them!

No problem man. I shipped those this morning so you should get them in a couple of days.

Those were my last duplicates. I only have those in my personal collection now. :cool:

Wonder who will be next? Anybody planning on buying the new character key framed set?

hairlesswookiee said:
when and where??
Its on Acmes site too. I remember seeing something about it, i think it comes out the same time as Shaak Ti.

Has anyone ordered the Original Production Art from them, those drawings look like they would be very nice for your CW collection. :cool:

Back