Favorite Marvel PF/Comiquette so far

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Marvel PF/Comiquette do you like best so far?

• Iron Man Comiquette

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Wolverine Comiquette

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Dr.Droom PF

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Hulk PF

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Captain America PF

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters
I went with IronMan I just think that's an awesome piece. Captain America is a close second.

I don't know who Dr. Droom is :D but I would say Dr. Doom with Captain America close behind if they fix his britches.

Wolverine...........no other way around it..........Cap is a very close second.....

I used to know a Dr. Shroom, but that's another story.

I voted for Hulk. It's the only Marvel piece I've ordered so far. I just love the sculpt.

voted dr doom but hard choice with iron man, and don't want to vote for Captain A and hulk PF even I haven't them.

I voted for Iron Man - just because I love shiny, chrome-like finishes.

If I were voting for "best work of art" though, it'd definitely be Dr. Doom.

I looked for Dr. Droom, but that must be a new one I've not seen yet........ :lol

JS

I don't have any of these, yet. But the I almost bought the Dr. Doom many times and it's easily the best looking of the Marvel PF's and is in the top list of all PF's.

Dr. Doom is with out a doubt one of the most impressive PF(Marvel or otherwise), but I have to go with the Hulk. Its the one Marvel PF so far that I have not been able to pass up. I could just be because I love the Hulk, but there is something about it that stands out to me.

This is a tough choice, hmmm...

Although the Captain America and Hulf PF's are perfect as can be, they still can not outdo Dr. Doom. The detail that went into Doom himself as well as his throne is impeccable. It will be hard to surpass it in that aspect.

Back