More Master Replicas .45 sabers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they plan on manking more of these? I heard Qui-Gon was "announced", but never saw anything else pop up on it. I was hoping they would do several Jedi like Kit Fisto, Shaaki Ti, Plo Koon and son on, but I have seen nothing that says Qui Gon is still a go much less any other ones being planned.

Does anyone know if this line is over?

I haven't heard anything since the Toy Fair, where the had the Qui-Gon saber on display. I wish MR would release this one because it's the last SW character's scaled saber I want!

I hope they make the qui gon available soon, I love this line - I've been able to collect sabers I couldn't have otherwise afforded. Can't seem to find a rotj luke saber though!

I've seen nothing about Qui-Gon's or any other sabers since ToyFair, and I've been looking.

Thanks guys. I really like these a lot too because they look good and don't take up the space the 1:1 do and they are pretty cheap! I hope they come out with something soon and the line continues, but who knows.

1:1 all the way!!!! hehe, nah the minis are cool too i suppose.

nash said:

Don't get me wrong. I love the 1:1, but at a couple to a few hundred a pop I would not have 1/3 the collection I have in the mini's plus no way I'd have room for them either.

nash said:

I've got a Master Replicas 1:1 saber (Obi-Wan, ROTS, of course). I love it, and it's the jewel of my collection, but my budget and my marriage probably couldn't withstand another.

I've got 7 of the minis and I hope to get two more to fill up my third display case.

Ive sold off my fullsize lightsabers to buy the minis.

I hope they make a vader rotj mini now that would be beyond cool.

pickard said:
Why?

What's so cool about Vader's ROTJ saber?

WHY NOT ?

Its cool looking and its the last one from the OT master replicas has to make.After all they are makeing it fullsize and the owner said he would never ever make vaders rotj lightsaber when they started the company.Anything is possable now.

Maybe we will even see a skywalker v2 lightsaber.

Why dont you like it ?

Billy said:
WHY NOT ?

Its cool looking and its the last one from the OT master replicas has to make.After all they are makeing it fullsize and the owner said he would never ever make vaders rotj lightsaber when they started the company.Anything is possable now.

Maybe we will even see a skywalker v2 lightsaber.

Why dont you like it ?
I didn't say I don't like it. I was just wondering what made it special, especially since we already have 2 Vader sabers. (3 if you count the ROTS saber.)

Are there major differences between Vader's ESB and ROTJ sabers? I'm much more familiar with the differences in Anakin/Luke's saber.

Any idea why the MR owner said he'd never make it?

pickard said:
I didn't say I don't like it. I was just wondering what made it special, especially since we already have 2 Vader sabers. (3 if you count the ROTS saber.)

Are there major differences between Vader's ESB and ROTJ sabers? I'm much more familiar with the differences in Anakin/Luke's saber.

Any idea why the MR owner said he'd never make it?

The rotj lightsaber is a rebuilt graflex and its the stunt lightsaber mark hamil used in esb while he was fighting darth vader in cloud city.When it came time to film rotj vaders mpp lightsaber was missing so the prop guys rebuilt lukes graflex into a diffrent looking lightsaber and that became vaders rotj lightsaber.

ANH-MPP
ESB-MPP
ROTJ-GRAFLEX
ROTS-MACHINED

Check out this site for lightsaber prop info. https://www.partsofsw.com/

FAN FICTION-At the end of esb after luke was rescued vader searched for his old lightsaber found it and rebuilt it.So vader was reunited with his lightsaber from rots.Of course in rots it is not the graflex we have all loved all of these years.George lucas thinks the story is more important then the props WRONG !

I was told the owner hates the vader rotj lightsaber because it is so ugly and that they sware they would never make it.But hay they can make more money off that lightsaber then the mpp because that is the hardest replica lightsaber to build.

Billy

Thanks for the link. I'm pretty sure I went there when I was researching my ANH Luke saber. Lots of good historical info there.

Billy said:
I was told the owner hates the vader rotj lightsaber because it is so ugly and that they sware they would never make it.But hay they can make more money off that lightsaber then the mpp because that is the hardest replica lightsaber to build.

They made the ROTS Vader saber, and the ugliness of that one is unsurpassed. In my opinion.

pickard said:
Thanks for the link. I'm pretty sure I went there when I was researching my ANH Luke saber. Lots of good historical info there.

They made the ROTS Vader saber, and the ugliness of that one is unsurpassed. In my opinion.

I dont like the rots lightsaber it was not in the movie for crying out load.That lightsaber makes no sence to me looks like they made it look like the barbican
Its the lightsaber that is attached to vaders severd hand in rotj.

That site is VERY helpful.

Billy

I'm hoping this line continues too...

I'd really like to see Qui-Gon's hilt, Luke's from ROTJ and maybe a re-issue of Maul's.

These display really well with the Sideshow figures as an accent...in fact, I'd like to see these scale weapons for any figure Sideshow releases...how about it, Master Replicas?

273713366_7cc054f3bf_o.jpg

They resissued lukes rotj lightsaber I just bought one last month from a dealer.If your looking for one let me know.

Billy

jedibear said:

I'd really like to see Qui-Gon's hilt, Luke's from ROTJ and maybe a re-issue of Maul's.

These display really well with the Sideshow figures as an accent...in fact, I'd like to see these scale weapons for any figure Sideshow releases...how about it, Master Replicas?

jedibear said:

That's a nice pic of the mini Obi-Wan saber with the Sideshow figure. I've already ordered the .45 Boba Fett blaster to display with PF Boba when he arrives and I may well get a few more to go with my 1/6 Sideshow figs. I wasn't aware of Luke's ROTJ saber being available but I think that one will now be top of my list.

Last edited:
jedibear said:

that crap is what made me quit collecting them. i've had every 1:1 lightsaber that MR made since 2002 and the minute they started repackaging them and calling them "Elite" sabers i said F this im done. it ruins the rarity of the original as well as the value to the point that i cant even make back the money that i spent on them when i originally bought them.

hairlesswookiee said:
that crap is what made me quit collecting them. i've had every 1:1 lightsaber that MR made since 2002 and the minute they started repackaging them and calling them "Elite" sabers i said F this im done. it ruins the rarity of the original as well as the value to the point that i cant even make back the money that i spent on them when i originally bought them.

Thats why I collect the mini lightsabers now.

Billy

Back