Hawkworld Hawkman (Nolan Style) + Green Arrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieh 2

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi,

when it comes to Hawkman, Hawkworld was "the" Comic book that made this character come alive for me.

Then I got inspired from Elvis1976 Hawkman but unfortunately somebody was faster when he sold it.

So I had to do one on my own - and of course I went for a Hawkworld Hawkman and tried to do him in a way to fit to Christopher Nolan's Batman World.

Here is my breakdown:

Head: Captain America (Avengers) with molded wings, chin guards and hawk nose
Suit: Captain America: First Avenger dyed grey/blue using acrylic paint
Wings: Alex Ross 6" figure (inspired by Elvis 1976)
Boots, Wrist guards: Thor (inspired by Elvis1976)
Webbing, holster, sheath : custom made with leather
Belt: Luke Skywalker
Sword: HT Perseus
Gun: some modern DML gun

407281659.jpg

407281658.jpg

407281661.jpg

407281664.jpg

407281665.jpg

407281666.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Hawkworld Hawkman (Nolan Style)

Don't know much about Hawkman but that looks really cool. Nice job.

Is that Gren Arrow in the background a custom? Do you have a thread for it or any more pics?

I'm not too familiar with Hawkman either. What about this design makes him a good fit for Nolan's universe?

Hi,

when it comes to Hawkman, Hawkworld was "the" Comic book that made this character come alive for me.

Then I got inspired from Elvis1976 Hawkman but unfortunately somebody was faster when he sold it.

So I had to do one on my own - and of course I went for a Hawkworld Hawkman and tried to do him in a way to fit to Christopher Nolan's Batman World.

Here is my breakdown:

Head: Captain America (Avengers) with molded wings, chin guards and hawk nose
Suit: Captain America: First Avenger dyed grey/blue using acrylic paint
Wings: Alex Ross 6" figure (inspired by Elvis 1976)
Boots, Wrist guards: Thor (inspired by Elvis1976)
Webbing, holster, sheath : custom made with leather
Belt: Luke Skywalker
Sword: HT Perseus
Gun: some modern DML gun

407281659.jpg

407281658.jpg

407281661.jpg

407281664.jpg

407281665.jpg

407281666.jpg

I really like him, Im not 100% a hawkman fan but he looks super cool, kinda got that steampunk look to him meets industrial age

The only Hawkman I've seen is the half naked dude. So I don't now if there's a version in the comics like this but it does look really cool. Love the outfit. I could see it working in a movie. Not the Nolan movies at all but some more comic booky interpretations.

Green Arrow looks dirty and raw....I like him..2 enthusiastic thumbs up

Now if we can only get Jake Gyllenhaal off his lazy duff to play him in a movie.

Last edited:
I'm not a fan of the Hawkworld version, but you certainly did a wonderful job on him.
I wish someone would offer a Hawkman headpiece that could be used for various customs.

Back