• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS HT Batman DX02, BR Joker, Machiko, Enterbay Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piccolodaimaoh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thanks for looking. I've fallen into a situation were I need to sell some of my favorites. I love these figures but I need to get money together for closing to get a house and some sacrifices have to be made.

Prices include shipping and fees(Paypal, too) to the US. International buyers welcome but shipping will be extra. Offers welcome.

I have been a member on Ebay since September 1998 and I am getting fed up with their fees so I'd really rather not deal with them.

Please ask me any questions; I want to be straight with you guys.

SOLD
Hot Toys DX02 Dark Knight Batman
I bought this one from member Doodler7 a month ago and are asking for what I paid for it; 350.00. He kept him in incredible condition and he was an awesome guy to deal with.
Here is a breakdown of the figure as he laid it out in his description:

• Figure has been in acrylic case during display.
• Rubber body has been maintained with Armor All, non-alcohol detailer.
• Crotch area looks great, with two slight indentation areas (butt cheeks, and inside of legs) from the stand ... which eventually goes away if it stands by itself.
• Arm pits are in great shape.
• The ankles and boots are in excellent shape. Ankles are slightly loose, not really tight, but the figure stands up just fine.
• Sonar neck/head works, I had to take out the batteries (included in a small zip lock bag).
• Brown shipper is in excellent condition with no tears.
• Inside of the figure box has no corner tears. Some of the foam has scratches and tears from placing items in-and-out. Please see the photos below.
• Cape has been used once and placed back. Stand is still sealed.
• Outside of the figure box has some shelf wear, some scratches in the front and scuffs in the back.

• One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris
• Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included)
• Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads
• The collectible also features: l Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit versus the original TDK figure
• Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
• Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
• Deluxe figure stand with LED lights

SOLDHot Toys MMS79 Dark Knight Bank Robber Joker

Never opened, never displayed. Not exposed to the light of day. I am the one and only owner of this figure. I'm trying to get 295.00 shipped.

SOLDHot Toys MMS74 AVP She Predator Machiko

Again, never opened, never displayed, has not seen the light of day, still wrapped in the tissue paper she came in. I bought 3 with plans for them in 2009 and only opened one. This one was not taken out of it's shipping box until today to take pictures. I am looking for 375.00 shipped.

Enterbay LA Lakers Kobe Bryant w/exclusive sneakers

This figure has been opened and inspected once then put back into the box for storage. All accessories were never opened or touched. Still in new condition. I am trying to get what I paid for it 260.00 shipped.

Please, if you have any question ask away; this thread is an open book.

Last edited:
Back