• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Hot Toys Bane (sold) & Hot Toys DX08 Joker (sold)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobraka22

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking to sell or trade my Hot Toys Bane & Hot Toys DX08 Joker to recoup money for Catwoman or get something else cool. I am open to offers so feel free to PM me. Trade wise I am interested in Iron Man MKVII or other IM stuff, Custom 1/6 stuff or anything really cool.

Here's the product:

Hot Toys Bane $190

The Bane is my extra one and it has some modifications. 2nd picture is included to see how it looks properly futzed. This is the rundown on this figure:

*Original body/sculpt with thigh enhancers removed.
*Custom Pants
*Modded extra gauntlet to be used with open hand.
*Comes only with whats pictured in the first picture; Sculpt, Body, Vest, Modded gauntlet, Custom Pants, Boots, All Hands Pictured & Pegs
*Does not include broken cowl.
* I can throw in the original pants if wanted, they are missing the knee pads though

Hot Toys DX08 Joker $210

The DX08 I just got brand new a little over 2 months ago. It was opened and displayed briefly inside my Detolf only and is in perfect condition with everything included.

Feel free to PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Hot Toys Bane (pending) & Hot Toys DX08 Joker

If the deal on Bane falls through, im interested.

Damn, for months ive been been trying to get this guy and always a few minutes late in every for sale thread.

......Including yours. Why did you even sell him?

Sorry if I missed it, buy shipping cost? Or is it included?

shipping is not included, DX08 still available.

Dx08 gone, bane just waiting to do local transaction.

Back