• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
LOCK IT UP GUYS!!! I FOUND ONE!!!!
null_zps6d656fe2.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTB: Classic Spiderman Comiquette (Even interested in just a base)

Hey Spidey, there is member here (pavehawk 78) that is putting most of his collection up for sale. He only has a few things up right now (the Spidey Com isn't listed) but he provides a link to view his collection and he does have the Spidey Com in his collection pics. It seems he's taking offers on his pieces. Give him a PM. Maybe you 2 can work something out.

Hey Spidey, there is member here (pavehawk 78) that is putting most of his collection up for sale. He only has a few things up right now (the Spidey Com isn't listed) but he provides a link to view his collection and he does have the Spidey Com in his collection pics. It seems he's taking offers on his pieces. Give him a PM. Maybe you 2 can work something out.

Thanks for the heads up filip:hi5:

bump for Spidey!

bump for Spidey!

Thanks for the love Ondi:hi5:

Actually, guys I really want to thank you for all of your encouragement, PMs, and guys keep their eyes open for me. I haven't actually found one for sale in and close to my price range yet, but I am very lucky to have the help.

Thank you
:1-1:

bump.gif

Someones got to have way to many Spiderman Comiquettes out there that they just don't need. There's got to be! :)

Misbitski has an EX up in the for sale section. No price for it but he's taking reasonable offers.

Thanks for the info guys... I have a few PMs out... And I have a few solid leads.... Thanks SO much guys.... Not there yet, but maybe soon.

Back