Stormtrooper Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakface

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
From Sideshow's latest newsletter

Distinguished with blue markings, the Stormtrooper Commander Premium Format™ Figure will be available exclusively in comic book and other retail stores near you that carry Sideshow Collectibles!

Password Protected Link

Product #71803

It was to be expected. They just need to make the red Magma Stormtrooper and the a pink or gold one and they're done LOL

Sounds like a repaint, bit weird that it doesn't seem like it will be distributed through the site?

Yes indeed looks like another repaint. I would get this though, love the game!

first the black hole trooper now this all from the original stormtrooper pf....they're obviously trying to "iron man" this thing til death.

Uh, no thanks. I'm only interested in a Sandtrooper and it better be a new sculpt if Sideshow ever makes one.

I like the color and the battle damaged look. BTW, it's also an opportunity to buy Stormtroopers again...Just remove the blue paint.

PFStormtrooperCmdr_zps60132e46.jpg

I like all of the different color schemes on Clone Troopers. On Stormtroopers, not so much...

Sideshow is getting lazy and greedy.

I am fine with re-paints as long as the price stays the same or increase marginally but not when they slap a huge price increase by re-using the same sculpt over and over again.

Back