• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Daryl Dixon **ALL SOLD**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Passenger

Super Freak
Reaction score
READ ABOUT DARYL BEFORE PMING.

Season 3 Daryl Dixon for sale, WGP head being painted by Nathan SilentSurfer Eakins, with an elvis1976 vest and jacket, weathered. He is on a modded Bruce Lee body for height and will come with Feezle's Poncho, iMan's arrow tube, Moe's Vest (fits best for sleeveless look), and Thainers Season 3 Bow. ETA on the painted sculpt is around one month and will be mailed directly to buyer after purchase.

SOLD Taking payments now. First to pay gets him.
057A2ED7-C1B1-44EC-BEEA-AB28AD273AC7-11381-000005F2D4D971C8_zps5d345c36.jpg

5ECCCCE4-D0B6-43F0-8B98-04F25E766E6B-11381-000005F2E3935AC9_zpsd2bd2361.jpg

DX Joker Table & Chair - $50 Shipped

Last edited:
Re: Getting Out- Miami Killer

Ahhhh, say it aint so! Very fair price for literally one of the best if not THE best Dexter setups ever. Someone should jump on this because you literally will not see a better Dexter setup for sale ever again. GLWS

great guy here folks, sorry to see you go tom... best dexter i have ever seen for sure. i would buy in a second if i didnt have one already... nice grail. good luck!

Damn buddy hope everything is alright. This is an amazing set up. Good luck with everything in the future.

Someone needs to buy this stat. This Silent Surfer paint is beautiful.

Thanks a lot Qbomb.

Price dropped to $1200.00.

Last edited:
Re: FS- Miami Killer and Daryl Dixon

Dexter collectors must be smoking some good ish!!! How has this not sold??? This is the deal of the century!

My Dexter sold for $1000 alone. $1200 for all this??? Someone better jump on it quick!!!!:exactly:

Re: FS- Miami Killer and Daryl Dixon

Thanks Mag, wish all the Daryl PMs were for the Dexter.

All PMs for Daryl replied with an automated copy/paste reply. Everyone has the same message so there is no cheating. Heads down, eyes on your own paper.

Back