• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Joker DX11 and Indiana Jones DX05

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanneRain

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Joker DX11, complete with with both headsculpts, background, table, stands, and chair still factory sealed. Box has minor wear at corners but is only noticeable up close, still has the card and everything else. Will add pictures if necessary. Figure has been on display behind glass only for a short while. Looking to get $240 + $20 shipping in US, international I'll get a quote. Price is set but will consider reasonable offers.

DX05, opened, displayed for under a week. Comes complete with everything, box is still in fantastic condition. Thought I was going to be out of my apartment soon and would have more room for display but that's not happening now due to some issues with school, loans, etc. I've literally had him for under a week. Open to reasonable offers.

Looking to get $200 + $20 shipping in the US. If you're international, I'll look into a price for shipping. Paypal for payment. Thanks for looking. I'll give or post pics if asked, but he looks like a brand new DX05 figure that's been on display for a few days.

Last edited:
Whoho! What's this about?

Simple, false statements! Canceled tracking numbers and excuses. Asked for a refund and message was ignored and I saw he had logged on and seen my message. I gave plenty of time for it to be done too.

Back