Mask of the Red Death

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
After all these years I finally was able to pick up the Sideshow Collectibles "Mask of the Red Death" Phantom.

Not sure why I never bothered before, its a great figure with a ton of detail. The robe was a PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!

Feel free to post yours!

Enjoy

1009771_10201333931971049_50260406_n_zps693d6ba1.jpg

Beautiful figure. Still looking around to get a cheapish one to go with my regular Phantom.

picked up two a while back both signed by artist oluf hartvigson. great figure!

I have always wanted this figure. This is the one figure I really want but always escapes me.
I would seriously love to own this. one day... maybe one day...

I take mine out every September 22 and put him away the day after thanksgiving along with all my uni monsters.

A true classic piece made by Sideshow I own one as well and love it. One of there best figures from back then. I only take out my Horror pieces in October than pack them away after Halloween but always love to look at this one for sure. Beautifully made.

A true classic piece made by Sideshow I own one as well and love it. One of there best figures from back then. I only take out my Horror pieces in October than pack them away after Halloween but always love to look at this one for sure. Beautifully made.

:exactly: It's pretty amazing how well their UMs still easily stand up to today's releases.

Back