• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Rainman DX Wonka with Oompa Loompa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Commtech

Super Freak
Reaction score
NO LONGER FOR SALE

Need the money and have to sell. Complete set with everything that Rainman sent.

Purple stand with decal in second picture is included.

$5,000 shipped in the USA. Overseas will be more because of shipping. I'm very firm on this price now that I found out that the last one sold for 6k.

Last edited:
Wow true grail here! Good luck with the sale man whoever picks this up will not regret it

Really sorry you have to sell this, I know how much you love this one, good luck on the sale, I know you wouldn't sell it if you didn't really need the cash, but something tells me it will sell fast.

Guess ill be the last true Wonka standing. :(:(:(

I got regular wonka because the rest were sold out. If I had the money I would snatch this up. True grail right here with the oompa loompa. I love my wonka but I really want the dx version bad timing for me.

Thanks for the support guys.:1-1:

If I can get the money I need from another source soon, then I will cancel this sale and keep Wonka & Oompa.

good luck ed, just a little too much for me or i would have pm'd you already.

Need the money and have to sell. Complete set with everything that Rainman sent.

Purple stand with decal in second picture is included.

$5,000 shipped in the USA.

I would be getting real creative right about now to come up with 5k if I didn't already have them.

I would donate blood, offer you a figure I have + Cash. I would set up some fake non-profit organization to collect money for the rich.
What ever it takes!

C'mon people get creative these figures right here will one day reach 10k. You're going to wish you bought it at 5k when you had the chance.

Back